Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm Going to Try and Revive This Old Blog

I recently got a comment here on an old post and I thought I'd try and resurrect this old thing. Writing is therapeutic and I would love to write something to encourage myself and others to keep walking in the way of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Maybe I can focus on daily life as a mother of 4. It is quite the juggling act so, I'm sure there should be plenty to talk about!

Where to begin...

My name is Nadine. I'm 30. I've been married for nearly 12 years. I have 4 children: Ashleigh 11, Madison 6, Olivia 5 and Samuel 11 mos. I am a Christian, I LOVE to read, write, go for walks. I enjoy baking and sharing the fruits of my labour with my hubby and children. We live in a small townhome and have a little cat named Alley.

I hope to make a good go of this blogging thing this time around and be more dedicated to updating it. I hope I can make a few good blogging buds too.

Be blessed,

2 comments:

Jim said...

Google still finds it vie "narrow path Bible."

Anonymous said...

Soooo, Nadine, how's the blog reviving going?

Kurt
5 Dec 2008