Thursday, August 17, 2006

Do not worry!

I've been told that I'm getting a baby shower!!!!!! Yay!!! That is such a blessing. I really *need* a baby shower as we don't have many baby things. Money is tight, and I admit I have secretly been worried about how we are going to manage. My wonderful mother-in-law is going crazy buying clothes and little things, so that with a baby shower should cover most of the things that I need. Babies don't need much, but the little that they do need sure costs a lot, LOL.

So, now that some of the funds are freed up I will be able to buy the rest of the cloth diapers needed (about 2 dozen Indian Prefolds -so soft!). Some more covers (I need at least 6-8 size nb and small) and

this!!!

Isn't it gorgeous? Isn't expensive? Yikes...I was beginning to abandon my dreams of ever owning one of these (I do have a trusty old sling in great condition), however it is becoming more of a reality that I'll be able to have one!

Yay! God is so good!

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!" Luke 12:21-24

No comments: