Friday, July 14, 2006

Campmeeting 2006!

Since becoming a Seventh-day Adventist, I have yet to attend one of our Campmeetings. What is Campmeeting you ask? Well, good question, LOL! I'm not entirely too sure either, but it is basically a large annual gathering of the local conference for outdoor meetings, teachings, and celebrations. Since this weekend is going to be hot, hot, hot, having the meeting out of doors shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll just have to make sure to bring plenty of water so that we can keep cool.

Our family will be picnicing at lunch with some friends and their children. We still have to co-ordinate who is brining what...then I've gotta go and shop for the stuff!

I'm not too sure what this year's Campmeeting theme will be but, I'm sure the teaching, meetings and fellowship will be awesome! I can't wait!!!

No comments: