Monday, July 17, 2006

Third Trimester Tiredness

It has kicked in already!

I can't believe it. It is only 1:30 and I could really go for a nap right now.

Thank goodness the girls are being good and have been entertaining themselves all day so far. If I was smart I would be using the time to go and rest, but nooooo...the computer was calling my name! After I finish up this post, I'll go check some others' blogs and *then* go and lay down for a bit.

So, campmeeting was great! We had a good time picnicing with our friends. The children played and had a blast! My friend brought their digital camera and hopefully once they email them to me, then I can post them on here.

It was really hot that day and unfortunately by the end of the day my eldest, Ashleigh was really sick. It started with a headache (I suspect a migraine) and then was feeling nauseas. Hubby went to the nurse's station and got Ashleigh some liquid Advil. We encouraged her to drink water, however, at that point it was too late she was really sick. I thought she was going to either throw up or pass out. We had to go home. Too bad to because we were just about to go to the main service (we missed the morning service) but, alas it wasn't to be. All in all though we had a good day!

Yesterday, I did a good thorough cleaning of the house, hubby did the groceries and then we just relaxed for the rest of the day. The heat is quite deadly so I haven't been outside since Sabbath. In fact, yesterday was the hottest day on record. I'm taking it easy today since there isn't any housework to be done. I'm really enjoying having central air. It truly is a pregnant woman's blessing, lol.

We will most likely have chicken for dinner...hopefully I can convice Rohan to BBQ it.

This week I'm looking forward to my midwife appointment (tomorrow, I think), bible study and a few packages that I'm expecting in the mail. Yippee!!!

Well, I guess I'll sign off now.

3 comments:

Sraikh said...

Its been very hot here as well. And I love central a/c but I need the fans to be running as well.

Amy S. Grant said...

Hey, I followed a link from SG's blog over here. Congrats on your upcoming arrival!

I'm a member of the three girl club myself. It would be exciting to welcome a little boy to the bunch!

Unknown said...

I run a website, Babes in Blogland that lists ttc, expecting, and new-parent bloggers to help us all find one another. I've added you to the blogroll. If you need me to correct any information or if you would like for me to remove the link, please let me know.

Thank you and congratulations.